Happy Propose day, Happy Propose Day 2021 whishes status, image, Propose Day Wishes whatsapp status 2021 | Love Status

Happy Propose day, Happy Propose Day 2021 whishes status, image, Propose Day Wishes whatsapp status 2021

Happy Propose Day 2021: How to express your feelings for someone on this special day of valentine week




In the valentine’s week, right after the rose day comes propose day. Boys and girls eagerly wait for the propose day to arrive, as it is the day when they have an opportunity to propose their crush and set the feet on the path of love. 
Some individuals have guts to propose their crush straight on his/her face while others don’t. But that doesn’t mean there is no other way to express your feelings to the person you have a crush on. Sending cute propose day quotes 2020 to your crush/lover is one of the most alluring ways to make a permanent place in someone’s heart.


It is always nice to confess your feelings for someone by bending down to your knees, sharing a handwritten love note. Propose day is the best day to express your innate feelings. When we love someone, it is hard to tell your feelings for someone and for that reason this day is considered the best. All you need is an extra bit of courage to express your heart out and make it a memorable one.


           

    Happy ProposeDay

   2021 wishes, images and gifs to send to you  boyfriend or girlfriend



Whether it’s entering a shopping mall to buy a hair tie or opening Instagram to stalk your favourite celebrity, the season of love and romance is all around us. While every day is a special for every couple, having one dedicated day to make your beau feel special and loved is just seven days away. The celebrations of Valentine’s Day have begun with the mushy Valentine’s Week. Tomorrow marks the celebrations of Propose Day.  
It is on Propose Day that you profess your love to your bae and ask them to be with you until eternity. Whether it's going down on your knees or writing a romantic love letter, Propose Day is a very important day in your relationship. And if you’re already in a happy relationship, reignite the spark by proposing to your bae once again.


Propose Day Wishes

  1. I promise to do everything I can to make you the happiest person in the world. Happy Propose Day!
  2.  
  3. I wish to go down on my knees to ask you to be mine. All I want is someone like you by my side.
  4.  
  5. I love you so much, and want you forever. Will you be mine?
  6.  
  7. Will you hold my hand, if I ask to spend a lifetime will you?
  8.  
  9. I propose my undying love to you this Propose Day, my love!
  10.  
  11. Be mine and I shall bring the world on your feet!
  12.  
  13. I will make you smile every day, without expecting anything in return.
  14.  
  15. You are my sunshine on a rainy day!
  16.  
  17. My love for you will never fade, even after I die.
  18.  
  19. I shall make you feel special everyday from this day on.
  20.  
  21. I wanted someone to love, I wanted someone to be there, and all I want is someone like you!
  22.  
  23. Love is not something you find, Love is something that finds you! I want to be with you until the sun falls from the sky.




Happy Propose Day Quotes –  11th February 2021


The second day of the utterly romantic valentine’s week is the propose day. This day is one fine opportunity for all those singles who desperately want to propose their crush but doesn’t get the right opportunity.
We believe an old school way of proposing is still the best way to make your crush go gaga on your proposal. Write beautiful and soulful happy propose day quotes along with some propose day images and give it your crush. He/she will definitely feel moved by this gesture and instantly say big yes to your sweet proposal. Below, we have jotted down mesmerizing happy propose day quotes 2020 that will render you the courage to take a step and express your heart’s out to your crush.

Those who have never loved anyone in their life will never understand the significance and beauty of love and life. Happy propose day baby!



Undeniably, love is the truest feeling, and being loved by someone is the best thing in this world. Happy propose day!


Hey gorgeous, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, loving you, caring you, and make you feel like a princess. Happy propose day to my girlfriend to be!


Hey handsome, though most of the girls have a crush on you, I am the one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Will you be my love partner in crime? Happy propose day to my boyfriend to be!



Love is nothing but the radiation of your subjectivity. The one and only condition to love someone unconditionally is, first love yourself immensely. Happy propose day sweetheart!
Sometimes, forever is enough to spill all your love on the loved ones. Happy propose day!



 I want to be your shining sun, I want to be your twinkling start, I want your gleaming moon, and I want to feel myself in your every breath. Happy rose day darling!
The more you spread love, the more you will get it from others. Remember, love is the only thing that gets more than double on giving. Happy propose day!
It’s a myth that people fall in love. When it’s true love, people always rise not falls. Happy propose day baby!
You, I, and every other living being on this planet are interconnected to each other in different ways. Therefore, you should have a loving attitude for everything. Happy propose day sweetheart!
Though I have millions of things to say, right now I only want to say one thing; will you give me the honor to be the love of your life? Happy propose day sweetie!


The way you pull up your fallen hairs, the way you smile, and the way you help others, make you a woman worth having for a lifetime. Happy propose day girlfriend!
A man’s character is judged by how he treats a woman. Trust me, you are a true gentleman in every sense. Will you be my valentine handsome? Happy propose day!
Be it sunshine or utter darkness, I promise you to never leave your hand in any condition. Happy propose day angel!


Whenever I am with you, I feel like I am on cloud nine. You bring the best out of me. It’s time to turn our friendship into a lovely relationship. Happy propose day sweetheart!
True love can only be understood in silence. And I understand your silence more than anyone else in this world. Happy propose day boyfriend!
Love liberates, only infatuation and lust bind two individuals. I love you with all my heart and soul baby. Happy propose day to the sweetest girl I know!
On the lovely occasion of the propose day, I want to tell you that I want you to be an indispensable part of my life forever. Will you do the honor of being my first and the last girlfriend?
Thanks for having my back baby when nobody was ready to stand beside me. You are the sweetest and most loving girlfriend in this world. 
Hey girl, I want to make a genuine confession. Your love and presence are all I want in my life to make it frenzy and frisky. Happy propose day to my girlfriend!
As long as you are standing beside me, I don’t give a damn about what others think. Thank you for holding my hand and standing beside me all the time. Happy propose day to my beautiful girlfriend.
Make a place for me in your heart and I will never come out to see what’s happening in this world. Happy propose day baby!
I don’t know whether you feel it or not, I still have a huge crush on you even though you are my boyfriend. Happy propose day to the most dapper boyfriend!
Like sun and moon never turn old, my love for you will never grow old. You are the flames of my love. Sending you propose day messages with beautiful propose day images.
No matter how exhausting and terrible my day is, your one smile makes me happy like nothing. Happy propose day sweetheart!  
A life without you for me is more like a life of a fish without water. I cannot exist without you. Wishing you an enticing propose day baby!
The way you take care of older ones and shower love on younger ones, make me respect you even more. Happy propose day to the most loving girlfriend in the world!

 My romantic idea of the proposal is you and I watching a romantic movie while holding hands, and I propose you out of the blue!
You are not someone whom I want to possess, you are that person whom I want to dissolve in every fiber of my body. Happy propose day sweetheart!
Meeting you was luck, falling in love with you was a chance, proposing you is the best choice. Happy propose day!
I have measured the length and breadth of this country, but I have yet to meet a loving and affectionate person like you. Happy propose day my girl!
Big thanks for being my partner in crime in all deeds. Without you, I couldn’t make that far in life. I love you and happy propose day!
You stole my heart and I am totally fine with it. Now, the propose day is one fine opportunity for me to steal yours and make it mine forever. Happy propose day girlfriend!
Whenever I look back in life, I find you the best thing that has ever happened to me. Happy propose day beautiful!
Leave alone proposal day, I would love to propose to you every single day of life. Will you be my valentine sweetheart?
You are sweet enough to make anyone fall in love with you and crazy enough to scare the hell out of anyone. You are one of a kind girl. Happy propose day!



Presumably, one of the most awaited days of valentine’s week is the propose day. It is the day when lovers garner all their courage and feelings to propose the crush or love of their life and get a massive yes. If you have a huge crush on someone, happy propose day 2020 is an exemplary day to say ‘I Love You’ to your crush, wife, husband, girlfriend, or boyfriend.
If you are deeply, madly, totally in love with someone, then happy propose day is one fine chance to make your crush or lover feel special by sending propose day 2020 quotes to him/her. You can also download propose day quotes for girlfriend, propose day quotes for boyfriend, and propose day quotes for wife/husband from the above-mentioned quotes.


In Hindi Propose Day Quotes:-
Happy Propose Day 2020: साल का वो समय एक बार फिर आ गया जब हवाओं में भी प्यार की एक खुमारी छा जाती है। जीं हां, वैलेंटाइन वीक की शुरुआत हो चुकी है। रोज़ डे के बाद आज यानी 8 फरवरी को प्रपोज़ डे है। इस खास दिन पर हम ​अपने प्यार से एक वादा करते हैं कि उम्र दर उम्र सुख और दुख में उनका साथ निभाएंगे। 

रब से आप की ख़ुशी मांगते हैं, 
दुआओं में आपकी हंसी मांगते हैं, 
सोचते हैं आपसे क्या मांगे 
चलो आप से उम्र भर की मोहब्बत मांगते हैं!
Happy Propose Day!

हमें चांद जैसा चेहरा देखने की इजाज़त दे दो,
हमें एक प्यारी सी शाम सजाने की इजाज़त दे दो, 
हमें कैद कर लो अपने मोहब्बत के जाल में, 
या हमें आपको मोहब्बत करने की इजाज़त दे दो। 


मुझे इन राहों में तेरा साथ चाहिए
तन्हाइयों में तेरा हाथ चाहिए
खुशियों से भरे इस संसार
में तेरा प्यार चाहिए


 मुझे इन राहो में तेरा साथ चाहिए
तन्हाइयों में तेरा हाथ चाहिए
खुशियों से भरे इस संसार में तेरा प्यार चाहिए
Happy Propose Day


मेरी प्रेम कहानी का क्या अजीब एंडिंग था
मेरी प्रेम कहानी का क्या अजीब एंडिंग था
मैंने प्रोपोज़ किया व्हाट्सप्प मैसेज से 
कम्बख्त वो उसकी शादी तक पेंडिंग था 
Happy Propose Day


कुछ दूर मेरे साथ चलो 
हम सारी कहानी कह देंगे
समझे ना तुम जिसे आँखों से
वो बात मुंह जबानी कह देंगे
Happy Propose Day


आंखों से आंखें मिलाकर तो देखो
हमारे दिल से दिल मिलाकर तो देखो
सारे जहां की खुशियां तेरे दामन में
रख देंगे हमसे प्यार का इज़हार करके तो देखो
Happy Propose Day

कुछ कहने को दिल करता है
जिसे कहते हुए डर लगता है
आज Propose Day है कह ही डालते हैं
हम तुम्‍हें दिल-ओ-जान से ज्यादा मोहब्बत करते हैं
फिजा में महकती शाम हो तुम
प्यार में झलकता जाम हो तुम
सीने में छुपाए फिरते हैं हम यादें तुम्हारी
इसलिए मेरी ज़िन्दगी का दूसरा नाम हो तुम
Happy Propose Day
आपकी मुस्कान हमारी कमजोरी है
कह ना पाना हमारी मजबूरी है
आप क्यों नहीं समझते इस जज़्बात को
क्या खामोशियों को ज़ुबान देना ज़रूरी है
Happy Propose Day
ज़मीन के हर ज़र्रे को आफताब कर देंगे
गुलशन के हर फूल को गुलाब कर देंगे
एक पल भी ना रह सकोगे हमारे बिन
आपकी सब आदत हम इतनी ख़राब कर देंगे
Happy Propose Day
दिल उनके लिए ही मचलता है
ठोकर खाता है और सम्भलता है
किसी ने इस कदर कर लिया दिल पर कब्ज़ा
दिल मेरा है पर उनके लिए धड़कता है
Happy Propose Day
Happy Propose Day

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment