Happy Promise Day 2022: Perfect quotes, wishes, WhatsApp and Facebook messages | Love Status

Happy Promise Day 2022: Perfect quotes, wishes, WhatsApp and Facebook messages

Happy Promise Day 2021: Perfect quotes, wishes, WhatsApp and Facebook messages



People start Valentine week by giving a rose to their partner. Then on the very next day, they propose their partner after which sharing of gifts and chocolates take place. Then on February 11, we celebrate Promise day. It is important because on this day we promise our partner that we will also be their side no matter what and will be loyal to them and hold on to that promise together forever.
So on this day, here are some quotes, wishes, messages, images that you can share with your loved ones:
* Promise me that you will never leave me alone.
* I promise that I'll never make you feel alone. Happy promise day love. Let's promise each other to be best friends forever.
* Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless.
* I promise my priority will always be "WE" in our relationship. Happy Promise Day!
* Promises are only as strong as the person who gives them.
* I Want To Be The Greatest Of Me, For This Is All I Can Do. It Is My Wish That You Promise Me This, You Be The Greatest Of You. Happy Promise Day.


* You're the reason why everything seems alright even when nothing is right. I love you for everything that you are. Happy promise day!
* I promise you will regret losing me you will look back and say. 'Dammn.. that guy really did love me.
* I promise to stay in touch with you and check on you from time to time as I know you stay busy at work. Happy Promise Day my best friend!
* It's a Promise if any point of time, life is like a flame in the wind then I'll cover you with my arms. So that all pain is mine and all light is yours.


SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments: