Happy Taddy day 2022, Happy Teddy Day 2020: Wishes status | Love Status

Happy Taddy day 2022, Happy Teddy Day 2020: Wishes status

Happy Teddy Day 2022: Wishes, messages, quotes, WhatsApp gifs, Facebook stickers to share with your sweetheart on fourth day of Valentine week








 Teddy Day, which is celebrated on February 10, is a day when couples express their love and affection to their partner by gifting them fluffy and cute teddy bears. Couples believe that exchanging teddies with their partner will help them express their love and understand their partners. It also gives them an opportunity to pamper their darling and impress them. So if you want to impress your partner, here are some quotes, wishes, messages and thoughts that you can share with your sweetheart.



Teddy Day Wishes and Messages

I want to be with you forever and I love you more every passing moment. Today, I just want to hug and say Happy Teddy Day my love.

A cute teddy bear to my cutest one on a cute occasion. Wish you a Happy Teddy Bear Day sweetheart!

Like teddy bears are mushy and adorable, my 
girlfriend
 is also loving and cute. Wish you a Happy Teddy Day my love!

Your relationship with me is as soft as a teddy bear furs, as cute as a teddy bear face, and as loving as an entire teddy bear. Wish you a Happy Teddy Day my darling!


 *It's a TEDDY BEAR DAY! And I 'm thinking of someone cute and huggable that someone SPECIAL IS YOU. Happy Teddy Bear Day!


* On this teddy bear day, I am sending you a teddy bear. But the bad thing is that It can’t compete with you in cuteness.

* Though teddy bears do not have a heart, you still will find lovely vibes oozing out of them in heaps. Happy teddy day bae!


* Even if the sun refuses to shine, the words refuse to rhyme… You will always be my valentine. Love you sweetheart... Happy Teddy Day!!

* On the occasion of teddy day, I am gifting a sweet teddy bear along with cute teddy day quotes to my sweetest girlfriend ever. Happy teddy day bae!!


* Breathing is sign of life, heart beating is sign of life, a teddy is sign of love, and your love is a sign of my life. Happy teddy day!

* Hey bae do you know the one thing common between you and my teddy bear? You both keep quiet whenever I yell. Jokes apart, sending you lovely teddy day quotes!

* When a TOUCH could HEAL a wound When EYES could SPEAK volumes When a SMILE can confirm I M THERE Then why do we need words to say 'I LOVE YOU.' Happy Teddy Bear Day!


* Who said teddies aren’t real… I mean just look at you!!… You are the most adorable teddy, my love! Happy Teddy Day!   


A cute teddy bear, to my cute friend, on this cute occasion, just to say, Happy Teddy Bear Day!

By gifting you this teddy, I want to tell you that I’m ready to be yours forever. Happy Teddy Bear Day!

Teddies are just another reason, just another way to say I care and I will be there forever. Happy Teddy Bear Day!


Life is a journey and love is what makes that journey worthwhile. Happy Teddy Bear Day!

Love knows no reason, no lies. But love is not blind, love sees but doesn’t mind. Happy Teddy Day to all!

Just like teddy bears, my girlfriend is also are cute, lovely and adorable. Happy teddy day girlfriend!

A lovely teddy bear for the most lovable person in my life! Happy Teddy Bear day!




A cute teddy bear, to my cute mate just to say, Happy Teddy Day!

You are eternal like love, you are cute as a stuffed toy. Accept this teddy as my heart, it’s filled with my love and my joy! Happy Teddy Day!

It’s a teddy day; I need a huge teddy to hug so are you coming? You are my favourite teddy. Happy Teddy Day!




You always live within me, laugh within me, and comfort me just like a lovely teddy. Happy teddy day!

I wish I was a teddy bear. That lay upon your bed. So, every time you cuddle it, you cuddle me instead. Happy Teddy Day!

Breathing is a sign of life, a teddy is a sign of love, and your love is a sign of my life. Happy teddy day, love!

Happy Teddy day, my big and lovable Teddy Day!




When everyone else has let you down, there’s always Ted. I am thinking of someone cute and huggable, who is you. Wish you a very Happy Teddy Day, my love.

I may not be there for you to hug and wish a happy teddy day. However, I am sending a cute teddy bear that will remind you of me all the time. Wish you a very Happy Teddy Day sweetheart!




Teddy Day Quotes

“A bear remains a bear – even when most of him has fallen off or worn away.” – Charlotte Gray

“You don’t have to be young to find a friend in a teddy bear.” – Rachel Newman

“A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn’t matter much if an ear drops off.” – Helen Exley

“In a world where everyone seems to be larger and louder than yourself, it is very comforting to have a small, quiet companion.” – Peter Gray

“A teddy bear is your childhood wrapped up in faded yellow fur, and as such, he commands affection long after he is outgrown.” – Pam Brown





Teddies are just another reason,
Just another way to say I care,
I will be there forever,
No matter the good and bad times we share! Happy Teddy Bear Day!




What I need to live has been given to me.
By the earth why I need to live has been given to me. Happy Teddy Bear Day!




SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment