Happy Flirting Day 2020: Wishes, quotes, messages, shayari, SMS and WhatsApp status | Love Status

Happy Flirting Day 2020: Wishes, quotes, messages, shayari, SMS and WhatsApp status



Flirting Day 2020: Wishes, quotes, messages, shayari, SMS and WhatsApp status to share with your partner





The fourth day of the anti-Valentine week is celebrated as 'Flirting Day'. It is observed on February 18. Both singles and those who are in relationship can celebrated Flirting Day. 
Flirting is a social and sexual behaviour that involves written or spoken communication, including body language. Flirting with someone is the first step towards any romantic relationship. It can be done by sending naughty texts, surprise kiss, complimenting your partner in the public. Studies suggest that couples who flirt with each other live happier and feel content. Here are some flirty wishes, quotes and messages to send your partner on this day




Happy Flirting Day


The Valentine’s Day has gone and the fever of valentine’s week has also gone.
After a cute and pleasant Valentine week, 18th of February is observed as Flirting Day. Those who celebrated the romantic days of Valentine’s week must celebrate Flirting Day.









"I believe u so much. I trusted u so much but u told my secret to every one. Why did u told them that I am so beautiful."


“When you hold my hand or when you hug me, it feels like I am at the most comfortable place in this world.”


“I don’t like to lose but I would be more than happy to lose my heart to you….. Happy Flirting Day gorgeous.”


“You are the reason my heart beats so fast….. You are the reason I go weak on my knees when you are around….. Happy Flirting Day to you.”



“Flirting is like the game of chess…. One wrong move you make and you can end up getting married…. Flirt smartly.”



“Flirting is not everyone’s cup of tea…. It is an art and demands confidence and romance together.”



“When I am with you, I always need a map because I keep getting lost in your beautiful, deep eyes.”


I had a dream we were s-exting, so I woke up and decided to turn it into a reality.



I need you 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, you are my incentive, I live for you.



“Your eyes are as beautiful as ocean and I will not mind drowning in them for life…..Happy Flirting Day Love!

WhatsApp status 



1)
Nobody is like u,
Nobody cares 4 u,
Nobody misses u,
Nobody wants to see u good,
Nobody is ur best fr,
Nobody is happy with u….
Dont cry…….
My name is NOBODY.
Happy Flirting Day 2020!

2)
I always think about U.
I cant live without U.
I really need U.
I am totally mad about U.
I just wanna be with U.
I am crazy 4 U.
I wanna marry U.
I LOVE U.
U = Ur friend
I Love U
I Love U
I Love U
I Love U
I Love U
I Love U
I Love U
Don’t be so confused, I love other alphabets too 
3)
Life is Short, Live it!
Love is Small, Flirt it!
Troubles are Momentary, Face it!
Memories are Sweet, Cherish it!
I’m too Good, Accept it!
Happy Flirting Day 2020!
4)
Do you know your 1 smile can make 100 peoples die,
so u can decrease this over population,
so baby,
please keep on smiling
Happy Flirt Day 2020
5)
If Sumone Calls U Crazy,Dont Mind,
If Sumone Calls U Duffer,Relax,
If Sumone Calls U Stupid Be Cool,
But If Sumone Calls U ?Cute?
.
.
.

What a joke !! Naa!! :p
Happy Flirt Day 2020!

6)
When SHE cancels a date, it is because..
“SHE HAS TO”
But
When HE cancels a date, it is because..
“HE HAS TWO”
 So guys, its Flirt Day….
So keep Flirting..
Happy Flirt Day 2020!

7)
Love is an illusion!
Its a highly dependency disorder
of weak hearted people..
.
.
.
.
People with strong hearts
believe in FLIRTING :
Happy Flirting Day 2020!

8)
Height of Flirting:
Writing a love letter
with the title as
‘To Whom So Ever It May Concern’
Happy Flirting Day 2020

9)
A TOP CLASS FLIRTING LINE:
Girl= i don’t like the way u keep staring at me..:)
Boy= and i like the way u notice me doing that. 
Happy Flirting Day 2020!

10)
Redefined definition-:
Guys may be flirting around all the day
but before they go to sleep
they always think abt the girl
they truly love.
It’s a fact……
Happy Flirting Day 2020.

11)
Its too heard to loose someone who is 99% cute,
98% sweet,
97% loving,
96% talented and
100% friendly.
Thats me, whats a waste of life if u loose me.
Happy Flirting Day 2020!

12)
He came at night,
explored my body,
got on top of me,
touched me,
he bit, sucked, swallow,
when he was satisfied,
he left,
i was hurt,
BLOODY… MOSQUITO !!!!
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment