Happy Confession Day 2020 Wishes Quotes Sms Messages Memes Whatsapp Status Dp Images | Love Status

Happy Confession Day 2020 Wishes Quotes Sms Messages Memes Whatsapp Status Dp Images

Happy Confessio


Well, this is fun, isn't it? A new week after valentine week. Well, the extended Valentine Week is more famous among youngsters and college going people. This week or February Days 2020 has more exciting days like slap day, kick day etc. So, those who are deeply in love, they are not interested in slaps and kicks.


Do something new this year. Do something romantic for your partner, Surprise your partner this Valentine. Do something that you have never done before. Life is very short, so make it memorable so you can cherish it in your old age. Spread the love, Love is in the Air and I can tell you that you can also smell it. This month is fun, Fun month can be celebrated with the love and romance. If you are waiting to tell someone that you are in love with them then this is the right time. Do not waste time, read the days list and act accordingly. You will never regret. And if you have any romantic ideas, then please share with us also. We want to hear your love stories guys.

So, if you have enjoyed reading this list and want to celebrate whole 14 days like this then we say all the best to you. Please share your messages and comments in the given section of our website. We will like to know what do you think about these days.


Happy Confession Day 2019 Wishes Quotes Sms Messages Memes Whatsapp Status Dp Images

Happy Confession Day 2019 Wishes Quotes Sms Messages Memes Whatsapp Status Dp Images :- Every year after Valentine Week and other love days, we celebrate Happy Confession Day. Confession day is celebrated on 19 February each year all over the world, this day is a very special day for the couples, wife, hubby. Confession day is the day where people confess their done mistakes and hidden things in their hearts.Many people’s send SMS of Confession day to beloved ones to express their feelings.
When people confess to GOD about some things it doesn’t mean that GOD didn’t know that before, the GOD knows everything but the main thing is that GOD wanted you to accept the things that you have done.



Confession Day Quotes & Sayings



Defeated by all that love is, at the truthful mouth of the night, Forsaken by all that love is, I will grow towards you.
Happy Confession Day.
Confessing a secret make feels good and helps to relieve stress so why not give a try by getting something off your chest and talking things through with a loved one.
Though it is shame and misguided, And to my folly self-derided Here at your feet I will admit It I ‘ll befit my years, my station, Good sense has long been overdue. Ande yet, by every indication Happy Confession day.
True Luv is like a mischievous kid
It plays and ur feelings make u do naughty things,
hugs u like a sweet confession
sleep in ur heart like a newborn baby.
Happy Confession Day
Prayer is a confession of Our weakness.
On This Confession Day make Yourself
Happy Confession Day To All My Friends.
Strong and burning and so deep inside.
Way down past everything that I try to hide.
Happy Confession Day
If I could have all the time in the world, I know what I would do: I’d spend the time. In pleasure sublime, Just by being with you
Happy Confession Day.
Say that you Love me that you can see I have what you’ve longed for your place is with me.
Happy Confession Day.

Confession Day Wishes

Touched by all that love is
I draw closer toward you
Saddened by all that love is
I run from you.
Though it is shame and toil misguided,
And to my folly self-derided
Here at your feet I will admit
It ill befits my years, my station,
Good sense has long been overdue!
And yet, by every indication.
Say that you love me
and that you can see
I have what you’ve longed for
and your place is with me.
Touched by all that love is
I draw closer toward you
Saddened by all that love is
I run from you.
I have a confession to make
ever since i met u its been hard for me to 4get u
every night i see u in my dreams
and find myself shouting
GHOST GHOST
Between lovers
A little confession is a dangerous thing.






February Days List / Extended Valentine Week List





SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment