Love Status for Whatsapp 2020 | Love Status

Love Status for Whatsapp 2020

1) Do The Math. Me+You= Love.
2) You Are What I Need In My Life.
3) You Are Just Memory Of My Love.
4) I Love Things That Makes You Happy.
5) Love Has No Age No Limit & No Death.
6) I Pinky Promise I Will Love You Forever. ( Love Status for Whatsapp )
7) When Love Is Not Madness, It Is Not Love.
8) You Are The Light Of My Life. I Love You.
9) Love When You’Re Ready, Not You’Re Lonely.
10) The Good Things In Life Are Better With You.






11) You Are The Guy All My Love Quotes Are About.
12) If I Know What Is Love, It Is Because Of You.
13) Love Is Just Love, It Can Never Be Explained.
14) Even On Bad Days, I’Ll Still Be Happy With You.
15) You Are The Perfect Combination Of Sexy & Cute.
16) Love When You Are Ready, Not When You Are Lonely. ( Love Whatsapp Status )
17) Every Has An Addiction, Mine Just Happens To You.
18) Love + Trust + Loyalty = Unbreakable Relationship
19) When I Look Into Your Eyes I Tend To Lose Thoughts.
20) Love Is All, Love Is New/ Love Is All, Love Is You.




21) If You Really Lovesome, Don’T Tell Them. Show Them.
22) We Fal In Love By Chance. We Stay In Love By Choice.
23) If I Had My Life To Love Again, I’D Find You Sooner.
24) I Love You More Than I Ever Found A Way To Say To You.
25) You Are My Best Reason To Lose Sleep. I Love You Babu.
26) I’N Lover Not A Fighter But I’Ll Fight For What I Love.
27) Love Is When I Find Reason To Live. That Reason Is You. ( Love Quotes )
28) True Loves Never Dies. Its Only Get Stronger With Time.
29) You Have No Idea How Fast My Heart Beats When I See You.
30) You Don’T Mean Anything To Me. Ou Mean Everything To Me.





SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment